Seasons at Whitbarrow Village Timeshare
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village, Cumbria, England
Timeshare Resales and Rentals
What was originally an 18th century Cumbrian farm, situated in one of the most beautiful areas of the United Kingdom, has been developed over the years into one of the most popular resorts in the Lake District. The accommodation at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village that has resulted from the thoughtful conversion of the farmhouse and its outbuildings consists of studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, many of which retain the natural stone walls and oak beams of the original buildings. However, the rustic theme stops short of the facilities that each unit at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village is equipped with: fully fitted kitchens, comfortable beds, modern televisions and DVD players can be found in each apartment and double-glazed windows ensure that they are pleasantly warm at all times of the year.
Although most guests are sure to want to spend plenty of time exploring the local area, Seasons at Whitbarrow Village boasts a range of amenities to rival those of any luxurious country retreat. Among these are a heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa. Visitors can also enjoy working out in the modern fitness centre or play a game of table tennis or pool during their stay. Outdoors can be found a crazy golf course, putting green and giant chessboard and there is also a holistic therapy centre in the grounds, which offers a wide range of treatments. A pleasant walk through the gardens at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village offers guests the chance to see red squirrels, once a common site in the UK but now becoming increasingly rare, and stop for a rest by the picturesque duck pond.
An on-site leisure club at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village is staffed by helpful professionals that can arrange a variety of activities such as archery, fishing, horse riding and abseiling. Holidaymakers that prefer to make their own arrangements will find waterskiing and sailing facilities at Windermere or can simply hike through the local area and enjoy the magnificent views while on holiday at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village.
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village Timeshare Resales
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village Timeshare Rentals
How do I Sell my Timeshare at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village
I want to Buy a Timeshare at Seasons at Whitbarrow Village
Information on Seasons Holidays Timeshare
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village unit facilities
- Luxury 1 bed, 2 bed and 3 bed apartments and lodges available sleeping 4, 6 and 8 persons
- Full Kitchens with Cooking Facilities
- Washing Macines
- DVD or VCR
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Living and dinning areas
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village Check-in
- Monday, Friday, Saturday
- Check-in 16:00
- Ckeck-out 10:00
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village Weeks available for Sale
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
- 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17,
- 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,
- 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31,
- 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38,
- 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45,
- 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village on-site facilities
- Fully equipped Leisure Club, including heated indoor swimming pool with whirlpool spa bath or hot tubs, sauna, steam room, pool table, fully equipped gym, table tennis and games room.
- 18 hole crazy golf, 9 hole putting green, giant draughts/chess board, children's playground.
- Eden bar and restaurant.
- A duck pond and abundant local birds and wildlife, including red squirrels.
- The reception area and some apartments have been specially adapted for wheelchair access.
- Vassa holistic therapy centre for a range of treatments and massages.
- Reception staff available to help or advise on how to make the most of your day and tips on where to find the most delicious local food.
- Horse-riding, archery, fishing, fell walking, quad biking, mountain biking, climbing, abseiling and canoeing can all be arranged on request at the Leisure Club.
- Nature Trail nearby.
- Water skiing, windsurfing, jet-skiing, scuba diving, sailing
dinghies and boat trips at Windermere
- Entertainment, Live
- Exercise Room, Equipped
- Laundry Facilities
Seasons at Whitbarrow Village nearby facilities
- Penrith and Keswick Golf Courses (15 mins)
- Waterskiing and Sailing at Windermere (40 mins)
- High Wire Forest Adventure (rope bridges, tarzan swings etc) in Grizedale Forest, (75 mins)
- Ullswater (10 mins)
- Bassenthwaite (20 mins)
- Derwent Water (20 mins)
- Windermere (40 mins)
- Bicycle Trails
- Grocery/Convenience Store
Newcastle / NCL
74 Miles / 119 KMB
BY CAR: Leave the M6 motorway at Junction 40. Take the A66 towards Keswick for 7 miles. Look for the Sportsman's Inn on the right. Turn right into the road signposted Whitbarrow and Hutton Roof. The lane takes you to the rear of the Sportsman's Inn and then you will see a left hand turn signposted Whitbarrow Village. Go past the caravan park and turn right, then you will see the entrance to the resort on your right hand side.
- Rookin House Farm - horse riding, quad biking etc. (5 mins)
- Ullswater Steamers (15 mins)
- Rheged - award-winning visitor attraction (10 mins)
- Cars of the Stars - TV and film motor museum (15 mins)
- World of Beatrix Potter (40 mins)
- Trotters World of Animals - endangered species (20 mins)
- Lilliput Lane (20 mins)
Information on how to Buy a Timeshare
Information on how to Sell your Timeshare
Information on Timeshare Resales