Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe
South Lake Tahoe, California
Timeshare Resales and Timeshare Rentals
Near to the picturesque city of South Lake Tahoe at the base of the Heavenly Mountain Resort is the Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe offering skiers easy access to the gondola lift that carries visitors up to the top of the mountain. Accommodation is comprised of studio residences as well as 1 and 2-bedroom units for larger parties. In addition to these, there are deluxe 1 and 2-bedroom residences available and a small number of penthouse and 3-bedroom suites providing a luxurious setting for a winter holiday. Facilities at the Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe vary depending on the type of unit chosen but modern televisions, DVD players and fully equipped kitchens can be found in all accommodation. Larger units also feature separate dining and living areas with fireplaces in the master bedroom and living area.
Marriott Lake Tahoe Condominiums
The amenities at the Marriott Grand Residence Club in Lake Tahoe include a fitness centre with sauna; a spa offering various treatments to guests, such as massages, facials and body scrubs; a heated outdoor swimming pool and spas that look out over the mountain; a daily housekeeping service available at extra cost and an underground valet parking facility. There is also a club and library where unit owners at the Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe can relax in comfortable surroundings and decide what they fancy doing next.
Things to do in Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe offers visitors the chance to enjoy a multitude of activities including cross-country skiing, ice skating, mountain biking, horse riding, water skiing and swimming. In the winter, downhill skiing is of course one of the more popular activities but there is plenty to do here whatever the time of year. White water rafting and hiking are two pursuits that are enjoyable in the warmer months and there are some excellent golf courses in the vicinity too, while your on vacation at the Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe.
Buy Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe at great price
Visions of the World offer some of the best deals available on the secondary fractional market with prices starting at savings of 40% and more. When purchasing a timeshare resale in the Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe. You can exchange through Interval International (II), take late breaks and bonus weeks, and exchange to any other Marriott Vacation Club Resort destination. So if you have been thinking about buying a Marriott Timeshare Resale then click I want to Buy Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe fill out the form and let us do the rest.
Sell your Marriott Vacation Club in Lake Tahoe
Visions of the World offer the number 1 market place for selling and renting timeshares within the Marriott Grand Residence Club at Lake Tahoe. Owners will find our service quick, simple and reliable. Just click on the link provided "Sell my Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe" and fill out the form, and one of our experienced consultants will contact you in due course. We deliver for Full Service Timeshare Resale program from start to finish and have done since the late 1990's.
Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe unit facilities
- Studio/1-bath, 1-bedroom/1-bath, 2-bedroom/2-bath and 3-bedroom/3-bath luxury condominiums sleeping 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 persons
- Executive Residence, Premium Residence and Deluxe Residence units
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware
- Televisions throughout the apartment with cable/satellite programming, plus a DVD player
- Master suite with king-size soaking tub
- Air Conditioning
- Adjacent to the Heavenly gondola
- Immediate access to the mountain
- An easy walk to the Lake Tahoe beaches, casino gaming and nightlife
- Owner's lounge and library
- Secured underground valet parking
- Inspired landscaping enhanced by its natural setting
- Convenient pedestrian access to surrounding attractions
- Heated sidewalks and covered arcade
- Unique roof lines accented with aged copper
- Energy-efficient, insulated windows
Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe Check-in
- Check-in 14:00
- Ckeck-out 12:00
Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe available for Sale
- Winter Seasons
- Summer Season
- Tahoe Season
- All Season
Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe on-site amenities
- Babysitting Referral
- Sauna or Steam Room
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Whirlpool Spa or Hot Tub
- State-of-the-art health club with sauna and fully equipped fitness center
- On-site day spa with massage therapy, facials, and body treatments
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Outdoor year-round heated swimming pool and two relaxing spas with an incredible mountain view
- Concierge and bell services
- Owner's private ski lockers
- Owner's club and library for a relaxing place to unwind
- Underground valet parking for convenience and protection from the elements
- Dry cleaning and laundry services are available
Marriott Grand Residence Club Lake Tahoe nearby facilities
- Bar/Cocktail Lounge
- Car Rentals
- Casino Gambling
- Entertainment, Live
- Grocery/Convenience Store
- Scuba Diving
- Cross-country skiing
- Dog sled tours
- Downhill skiing, including the longest vertical drop on the West coast at Heavenly
- Ice skating
- Ski School
- Beaches and picnicking
- Boat Charters/Marina/Launching
- Hay rides
- Horseback riding
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- White water rafting
The Gondola at Heavenly
- Vikingsholm Castle
One of the best examples of Scandinavian architecture in the Western Hemisphere, built in 1929.
- Emerald Bay
Hiking trails from Vikingsholm Castle will take you to this fabled bay for an exquisite view of the Lake.
- The Gondola at Heavenly
An eight-passenger gondola whisks you 2.4 miles for a view usually available only to eagles, pilots, and mountain climbers. Mid-way observation deck and at the top, reveals breathtaking, shore-to-shore views of Lake Tahoe.
- D.L. Bliss State Park
A great park, known for one of the finest beaches in the area and several popular hiking trails.
- Tallac Historic Site
The summer homes of those who enjoyed living in the gilded age of South Lake Tahoe are open for tours.
- Fallen Leaf Lake
- Lake Tahoe Basin
Two awe-inspiring natural wonders.
- Taylor Creek Visitor Center
In this area adjacent to the Tallac Historic Site, you can observe salmon spawning-one of the few places outside Alaska where this is possible. Aquarium exhibits provide details on the area's ecosystem.
From Reno/Tahoe International Airport:
Take US-395 S (23.4 miles) to US-50. Take US 50 to South Lake Tahoe (22.2 miles). Total distance: 53.9 miles.
Estimated time: 1 hour, 30 minutes.
From Los Angeles:
Follow U.S. Highway 395 North to Bishop, CA and then to Minden, NV. At the intersection of State Route 208, turn left. Drive up and over Kingsbury Grade to the Intersection of U.S. Highway 50 West. Turn Left and take US-50 to South Lake Tahoe.
Estimated time: 8 hours.
From San Francisco:
Follow Interstate 80 East to Sacramento. Continue on I-80 until the junction of U.S. Highway 50 East. Follow U.S. Highway 50 East to the junction of Highway 50 and U.S. Highway 89 N. Continue on Highway 50 to South Lake Tahoe.
Estimated time: 3 hours 30 minutes.
Information on how to Buy a Timeshare
Information on how to Sell your Timeshare
Information on Timeshare Resales